Are you like most people or do you sit with yourself and define your strengths and weaknesses?
And after that, do you start developing a plan to improve your weaknesses to become a better person?
And while applying and creating your plan, even though you may face a lot of difficulties, do you surrender to the excuses that you tell yourself each day or do you persevere?
If you are like those people, then good for you. If not, accept my apology: you are limiting your chances of success and putting yourself in a great struggle.
By following that method you are wasting time and effort and you are far beyond the fast track to ultimate personal success.
Now forget about that method and let me give you the golden idea to accelerate your personal success:
“Focus 80% of your time and energy building and improving your strengths and focus the remaining 20% on improving your weaknesses”.
Don’t say it is strange because your strengths will become weaknesses if you left them without continuous improvement. Your strength will decrease fast while your weakness may improve slowly and you will end up being a “middle” person with no unique talent or value. To be a person of value you have to focus on your uniqueness and special talent. Develop it, improve it, and the most important thing is: use it. Forget about your weaknesses; no body is perfect. And focus on your strengths. Focus on the unique value you have more than anyone else. If you do that you will accelerate your personal success and become a person of great value. Build on your talents and strengths and don’t give much attention to your weaknesses. No body is perfect.
Again, here is the golden idea for accelerating personal success:
“Focus 80% of your time and energy building and improving your strengths and focus the remaining 20% on improving you weaknesses”.
- Finding & Securing Locations For Your Vending Machine Business - February 11, 2019
- 5 Tips To Guarantee Your Success in the Vending Business! - January 24, 2019
- Vending Machine Business Sales Pitches – How To Get Locations For Your Vending Machines! - January 19, 2019