This group is going to be all about starting a business and all the resources you need from going from $0 to actually having a business.

Do you freelance? Help me, help you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey! Whatsup guys,

I’ve been working on something huge,i created a freelance marketplace similar to Fiverr or Upwork but I have a few surprises that are coming that will beat the competition. Currently, my site SurplusHands.com generates about 3000 users a month which is pretty great! However, before i release this, i want my inner circle to join/sell their services and give me advice on the website in general. You’ll be able to sell your freelance services directly on the website, whatever your skills are, YOU CAN sell them.

Most people don’t realize that a simple topic they are an expert in could lead to a nice sized check.

You can directly reply below with your comments/questions below. Let me know what you can do! For your efforts, I’ll make sure to feature your services on the website for a month’s period. So you’ll have direct exposure to MANY potential customers.  Surplushands.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.